CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT THE FACT THAT POPE FRANCIS IS SO FRIKKIN CHILL THAT IF AN ALIEN WALKED IN TO THE VATICAN HE WOULDN’T EVEN FREAK OUT HE’D JUST BE LIKE “SUP DUDE LETS GO GET YA SOME JESUS”
I’ve actually talked to a priest about this possibility. He said basically the same thing —- we don’t know if aliens are also subject to original sin, but if they were then the Catholic Church would totally welcome them.
"Wait, where is your collar? Does Jesus know you escaped? Are you judging me now? "
Does Jesus know you escaped
joly is approached by musichetta in a bar the first time they meet
joly very drunkenly responds by singing ‘if you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friieennd’ and then dramatically pointing across at bossuet who had gone to get drinks
they’re still trying to figure out how the hell that actually worked
Just watched the pilot of How to Get Away with Murder. I can’t be the only one who thinks Alfred Enoch would make the best Marius Pontmercy. The confused-puppy-dog-in-law-school thing really suits him.
I causally fangirl when I see anything pertaining to my confirmation saint.
I haven’t even been confirmed yet and I do this
I casually fan girl upon finding a undiscovered catholic tumblr.
I would do this if there was actually any St. Margaret stuff.
- 1: Name: Kendyl
- 2: Age. 20
- 3: 3 Fears: Being a disappointment, bad grades, hurting people’s feelings
- 4: 3 things I love: The Catholic Church, books, cooking
- 5: 4 turns on: Catholic Faith, taller than me (though for me that’s not asking much), ability to quote books, love of puns
- 6: 4 turns off: frequent drunkenness, lack of empathy, acceptance of Pluto’s status as a dwarf planet, bad breath
- 7: My best friend: my sister Veronica and my platonic soulmate Summer
- 8: Sexual orientation: demi-Hetero
- 9: My best first date: Junior Year of High School, he composed a song for me on the piano and played it for me in one of the chorus practice rooms, and then he kissed me.
- 10: How tall am I. 5’ 0”
- 11: What do I miss: My two best friends at home
- 12: What time was I born: 3 PM
- 13: Favorite color: Purple
- 14: Do I have a crush: A little one, but I don’t think he knows.
- 15: Favorite quote: “One must always be careful of books, and what’s inside them, for words have the power to change us.”
- 16: Favorite place: Any library or bookstore
- 17: Favorite food: Chicken Apple Thing (A family recipe)
- 18: Do I use sarcasm: Not often
- 19: What am I listening to right now: The sound of the air conditioner still running even though I turned it off literally two months ago
- 20: First thing I notice in new person: Teeth
- 21: Shoe size: Tiny. 3 1/2 to 6 depending on brand
- 22: Eye color: blue
- 23: Hair color: Dark red
- 24: Favorite style of clothing: skirts, tights and boots
- 25: Ever done a prank call? Maybe in elementary school.
- 27: Meaning behind my URL: A misquoted line from Phantom of the Opera
- 28: Favorite movie: The Brothers Bloom
- 29: Favorite song: Fluctuates. Right now, Carry On by fun.
- 30: Favorite band: None, though I have a special place in my heart for The Band Perry. I loved their entire first album.
- 31: How I feel right now: Sleepy and excited.
- 32: Someone I love: My brother.
- 33: My current relationship status: single
- 34: My relationship with my parents: Okay. Better with my mother than my father.
- 35: Favorite holiday: Christmas.
- 36: Tattoos and piercing i have: None
- 37: Tattoos and piercing i want: A tiny black cross on my left ring finger
- 38: The reason I joined Tumblr: Can’t remember. Boredom, maybe?
- 39: Do I and my last ex hate each other? No. We’re actually decently friendly. I helped him move out of his apartment last summer.
- 40: Do I ever get “good morning” or “good night ” texts? Not now.
- 41: Have I ever kissed the last person you texted? No, though there are some who would speculate otherwise.
This was fun. Keep asking! :-)
Parenting done right
We just let you live here
Exactly what my parents told me before I had my job.
before tumblr i spent the same amount of time on the computer but i seriously cannot recall what i did